Fruitcake!!

 For this manicure, I started with three coats of Essie Blood Curdling.  It's from the Addams Family Morticia's Nails set.
 I really wanted Blood Curdling to be good in two coats, and it almost was, but I had a few spots that needed more polish.  It's got that awesome creme but almost jelly finish.
 Then I added two coats of Lynnderella One Nutty Fruitcake.
 While I think this combination is ultimately very interesting, I was definitely sad that all the awesome black glitter got a bit lost in the fray, what with the lack of contrast between it and my base color.
I'm thinking that the next time around I might try it over a pastel color.

Very shortly now, Lynnderella polishes will be more easily available through llarowe.

I am not affiliated with Lynnderella or llarowe.

Popular Posts