Gonzo for Blue!

 Here I have started with two coats of Zoya Noel.
 Noel applied well and dried relatively fast.
 Next, I added a coat of OPI Gone Gonzo!  It's my first time wearing one of my Muppets polishes.  Hooray!
 My friend at work, Megan, helped me to get the Muppets polishes.  It was quite the fiasco, too!  Thanks SO MUCH Megan!  :)
What's not to love about  blue glittery goodness?  This mani does remind me a bit of this one, from around a year ago.  Don't ya think?
I have to say that I am one happy glittery gal this year.  There are just so many ridicumazing (yeah, I just tried to make a new word there) glitter polishes available!!  Long live the glittah!!

On the business end, I have decided to accept an invitation to join the BlogHer network.  You may have noticed the new advertising.  I hope that this will be a move in the right direction for me and I do want to again thank all of you, my dear readers, for even making this a possibility!  I am ever grateful to each of you for coming to DizzyNails and supporting my passion and hard work.  Thanks a million!!

Popular Posts