Bright Twinkly Lights

 For this mani, I started with two coats of SpaRitual's Sacred Ground.
 You've probably all seen this one before.  It's super popular and for a good reason!
 Sacred Ground is a beautiful gray shimmer polish that has the most enchanting multi-colors hiding in the shimmer.
 Mostly you'll notice bluish-purple, gold, and then silver.
 It's very lovely and I enjoyed the formula as well.
 I think this is my first time wearing a SpaRitual polish!
 Later in the same day, I added two coats of TiNS The Starlets.
 The Starlets is disco ball style silver holo hex glitter suspended in a clear base.
 I really love the effect as the glitter twinkles and nearly lights up!  It's so twinkly it looks like lights anyway.  :)
I realize that the TiNS glitter totally killed the subtlety of the shimmah in Sacred Ground...and I'm completely okay with that!

Popular Posts