Ice Ice Baby

 You know I don't normally swatch collections.  I'm far too lazy and unmotivated.  But, I felt the need to swatch the Wet 'N Wild Color Icon Ice Ice Baby collection this evening, so I had to go with it!
 All swatches are shown over one coat of Wet 'N Wild Black Pearl ('cause that's how I roll) and I did use top coat on all of them because they go really dull without it.  Oh!  And I only used one coat of each of the glitters over the black.
 Look at all the teensy tiny hairy glitter!!

 More delicate bar glitter.  I am a happy camper here.
 I was lucky enough to find these at Walgreens last week after checking only two stores!  That pretty much never happens to me.

 It's All In The Cut might be my favorite from the collection, but gosh it's hard to just pick one!

 This pretty one is very similar to Hello Kitty Silver Star.  They are not dead on dupes, though.
 Diamond In The Rough has more large pieces of glitter and it's more opaque looking over all.
 Lobster hand much?
 Cost Is No Issue is really opaque in just one coat, as you can see.  It nearly covers the black base.
 Several of these are obvious dupes or near dupes to Nails Inc. Special Effects polishes.
 I'm more than happy to have both!
 By this point I was definitely feeling loopy from fumes.

 I was also trying to hurry before the sun disappeared!
Back Alley Deals - uh-may-zing!  The names are pretty silly, though.

Popular Posts