Polish, Platforms, Perfume
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Edit
Polish, Platforms, Perfume
Polish, Platforms, Perfume
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Your search for specific pics for adult
Almost everyone understands the internet is good or bad source of information. Good for knowledge, but bad for the character. I would like t...
Bright Twinkly Lights
For this mani, I started with two coats of SpaRitual's Sacred Ground. You've probably all seen this one before. It's super po...
I Love Luna
Luna, oh, Luna. Such a great polish!! This is one of the newer China Glaze Glitters. What a spectacle! Shiny, metallic, bright, glittery...
Morph This
Taking amazing and accurate pictures of Girly Bits Cosmic Ocean was HARD. And I promise you that none of my pictures here are even remotel...
Quick Twilight Comparison
Okay! Here is my quick and dirty comparison of Laura Mercier Twilight. I used two coats of each polish shown (although, admittedly, Neeka...
The Manicure that came from Down Under!
Hello, my lovely friends! I have a special manicure for you that features three gorgeous polishes from an Australian brand, Ozotic Pro. Th...
Fall Spicy-Mustard-Pickle Nails
So...I may have been dragging my feet a little in posting this one. It's two coats of China Glaze Trendsetter with a coat of Anna Sui ...
A Week of Hearts
These are Sally Hansen Salon Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in "Speed Dating." These first two pictures were taken the morning...
Cutie Pie Mari Moon
This is two coats of Cutie Pie, shown over a clear base coat with no top coat. Are you wondering what the heck Mari Moon means, like I am?...
Ha! More Purple Potion...
Hey everybody! I forgot to post these pictures yesterday of the same manicure I featured with the Urban Decay Meltdown, Sinful Daddy's ...
Archives
►
2012
(30)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(14)
▼
2011
(163)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(13)
▼
October
(15)
Halloween High Version Duex
StrangeBeautiful Volume 5
Ice Ice Baby
Halloween High
Mashed Up Leaves
Spidey Webs
Why, Nars, Just Why?!
My Favorite
Big Bang
Random Creme Swatches
Ghostie Boos!
Twilight
Polish, Platforms, Perfume
Moonsand
Grape Flavored Holo
►
September
(15)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
►
2010
(112)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(6)