MERRY Christmas Bling Bling Style!

I hope you all are having or have had lovely Holidays filled with family, peace, joy, and love.

This is what I'm wearing...on my nails...right now. Success! I have caught up!

It's three coats of OPI Merry Midnight, which was untried until now. Holy hawt, it's pretty!

I pretty well killed the pretty with major japanese glitter bling bling. It's a random Dear Laura pa polish. I think I threw out or misplaced the box and it doesn't seem to say what number it is on the back label.

It's just one coat of the pa. I tried to do it lightly, so as not to entirely cover up Merry Midnight, but it just wouldn't happen!

If you know which pa this is, feel free to leave me a comment and I'll edit the post.

You can still just barely see the flakies in Merry Midnight. I needed a break from red and green, I think. And right now, I'm seriously thinking about taking this mani off to do a new one for tomorrow. Merry Christmas everyone, and have a great night!

Popular Posts