Candy Cane Shparkles!

I trust you all had pleasant Holidays. I had a very nice Christmas at my parents' home with my husband, brother, and sister-in-law. The dogs had a great time, too, eating peanut butter ice cream out on the pool deck (don't worry - it's ice cream made for dogs!).

I am officially now on vacation. HIP, HIP, HOORAY!! My bud Kup is here and we are having lots of fun. :) It's nice to be able to paint her nails as well. She's sporting Illamasqua Poke right now and let me say it looks mighty fine on her.

Alright, well here is a pre-holiday mani I wore a few weeks ago. Zoya Astra (the pink-red) and Zoya Luna (the white-silver), skittled on every other finger.

I'm not sure why I decided to do every other finger the way I did, but as soon as I got going I realized that the mani reminded me of candy canes! I was rather proud of my accidental holidayness.

The Zoya Ultra Glitters are awesome. They are quite a dandy trick to remove, but totally worth it (you knew I would say this)!

If you didn't get your candy cane fix before Christmas, hopefully this will help you out.

Popular Posts