This is Your Brain on POKE

Her name is Poke.

She is arguably the finest, most heavenly perfect purple polish EVER. :D

Some might say I have taken "too many" pictures of her.

I say they are crazy.

My nails have some oil on them still, so if you see any textural inconsistencies, it the oil, not the Poke.

Poke wants you to come have a pool party!

"Where do I find this spectacular specimen of varnish?"(You might be asking.)

Only in the United Kingdom!!!! Oh dear. Lucky for them. Not for us...or the U.S. for that matter. :P

But is it worth the bazillion pounds and dollars that you will spend to have her shipped to your front door?

I think you know the answer.

There is a very slight light blue flash. Do you see it?

Now go get you some Poke. Do it! Now!

Hmm. What is this? Sweet little Laguna Lagoon from B.B. Couture for Nails! I think I was in a hurry and only uploaded one picture of this, but you need to see it. Gorgeous! BBs apply very beautifully, if you haven't tried them yet. And they wear well, too. Oh, and they have a groovy color range! Mints have been all the rage this year and I fear Laguna Lagoon has been a bit forgotten. Minty creamy deliciousness!!

Popular Posts