Purply Shimmery Grays

This season has brought several terrific ambiguous purply gray colors. Hooray, I say!! These are some big favorites for me. Not only do they look great with my skin tone, but they meet my need for a chic, unique purply color. Yes, I love my purples!

Here is Dior's Silver Purple. Clever name, right? It's soooo beautiful!

It's got a gunmetal gray base with a hint of purple and shimmer.

Next up is Sally Hansen HD Opulent Cloud. I have wanted this polish from the moment I first heard about it, which I might add was quite some time ago! I have not yet seen it in my area. Boo! I also gave up looking for it a few weeks ago when a most generous gal from MUA sent it to me out of the kindness of her heart, knowing that I was going bonkers trying to find it!

These flash pictures really pick up on the gorgeous lilac side of Opulent Cloud. It just makes me happy! Check out the subtle shimmah on the index finger and thumb below!

Now for pictures with fluorescent lighting. It shows much more golden soft gray.

The application was smooth and flawless. I am a big fan of the Sally Hansen HDs, from the buttery formula to the brush (which reminds me of a more narrow version of OPI's Pro-Wide).

If I ever see these in person I may have to pick up the red and pink in the fall line, as well as a back-up of OC! THANK YOU GINA!!!! xoxo

Popular Posts