My Private Boo Hoo

Happy Saturday!! I'm sorry I haven't posted much this week. Here are pictures of My Private Dud - erm, OPI My Private Jet version 3 of 4 (so I'm told). I thought I had the original super holo version but alas, no, I have the sporadically holo shimmah version that is referred to on the MUA Nail Board as "the dud." How could I not know?! I think I have been in denial.

It's three coats. It's nice, don't get me wrong, I'm just massively disappointed that I now have two versions of MPJ, neither of which I really wanted (when compared to the awesomeness of versions 1 and 2). *sigh*

At least this version is a slight upgrade from version 4, which I already have but have not ever worn. It's the one that has basically no holo at all and a weird iridescent blue sheen.

What can you do?! *shakes fists at OPI*

Maybe someday, somehow, I'll find version 1 (which I really want) or version 2 (the more brown super holo). A girl can dream, right?

I have to say that it's unendingly annoying when companies release several versions of the same name polish. I feel like it could even be some oblivious stupid mistake, but that almost makes it worse! No, I take that back - it is worse if they knowingly do it and don't tell us. :(

Popular Posts