My Yellow Umbrella

This is the first post I have regarding the newly reformulated Sephora polishes. I picked up several when they launched about a month ago. They have gorgeous brightly colored cremes and a rainbow to choose from.

This is Yellow Umbrella. I believe I did two coats, but it might have been three.

The brush is wider and the polish supposedly dries faster. I think they were trying to mimic the SH Insta-Dris. I'm not going to comment on the dry time because I always use a quick-dry top coat and don't have any memory of the dry time being out of the ordinary in either direction.

Needless to say, this is a beautiful polish that applied very well and was a pleasure to work with and wear! It was a little weird getting used to the big brush, but I had it down in no time.

Have you tried any of these yet? What do you think?

Popular Posts