Polish, Platforms, Perfume
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Edit
Woah!
Check out this rad giveaway on
Babbling Brooke
! Looks pretty sweet. :) Lots and lots of cool prizes.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Your search for specific pics for adult
Almost everyone understands the internet is good or bad source of information. Good for knowledge, but bad for the character. I would like t...
Bright Twinkly Lights
For this mani, I started with two coats of SpaRitual's Sacred Ground. You've probably all seen this one before. It's super po...
Morph This
Taking amazing and accurate pictures of Girly Bits Cosmic Ocean was HARD. And I promise you that none of my pictures here are even remotel...
I Love Luna
Luna, oh, Luna. Such a great polish!! This is one of the newer China Glaze Glitters. What a spectacle! Shiny, metallic, bright, glittery...
Quick Twilight Comparison
Okay! Here is my quick and dirty comparison of Laura Mercier Twilight. I used two coats of each polish shown (although, admittedly, Neeka...
Cutie Pie Mari Moon
This is two coats of Cutie Pie, shown over a clear base coat with no top coat. Are you wondering what the heck Mari Moon means, like I am?...
Fall Spicy-Mustard-Pickle Nails
So...I may have been dragging my feet a little in posting this one. It's two coats of China Glaze Trendsetter with a coat of Anna Sui ...
The Manicure that came from Down Under!
Hello, my lovely friends! I have a special manicure for you that features three gorgeous polishes from an Australian brand, Ozotic Pro. Th...
A Week of Hearts
These are Sally Hansen Salon Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in "Speed Dating." These first two pictures were taken the morning...
Merry CRAZY Christmas!
My dear best friend, Kup, suggested that I do a purple with red and green glitter combination the other day. The idea for this combo popped...
Archives
►
2012
(30)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(14)
►
2011
(163)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
▼
2010
(112)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
▼
June
(7)
The Gift of Venus
Cetuem Extravaganza!
Woah!
It was a girly Memorial Day for me!
Huhlo! Holo!
This is TOO CUTE!
Juicy, Flaky, Orange!
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(6)